quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2007

Speeding

Marty Friedman cheio de criatividade, num disco excelente.
Ganha o ouvinte, perdem os Megadeth.
O nome das criações do disco são os seguintes:
"Gimme A Dose"
"Fuel Injection Stingray"
"Ripped"
"It's The Unreal Thing"
"Cheer Girl Rampage"
"Lust For Life"
"Lovesorrow"
"Nastymachine"
"Catfight"
"Corazon De Santiago"
"0-7-2"
"Salt in The Wound"
"Novocaine Kiss"

----
LUST FOR LIFE é lindíssima
Marty Friedman explica como a compôs:
This was written in my first Tokyo apartment. I had no guitar so I just hummed the melody into a cassette recorder. My fave thing about this one is the girl?s voice that I slipped in right before the guitar solo near the end of the song. When I was a kid, I thought guitar solos were totally orgasmic, so what better way to enter a solo than with a moaning voice? Just for the record, the voice was taken from an outtake of the spoken part from ?Realm of the Senses? from the ?Scenes? album. I still had the master tapes! Thanks, Kayo!

Sem comentários: